June 21, 2021 - June 24, 2021
5:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for an all-inclusive Family Camp experience! This camp, directed by Sean & Jenn Dalton and Father Scott Traynor, offers your family a great opportunity to get away from the busyness and distractions of daily life to grow together in your relationship with each other and with God.
- Full programming including skits, songs, and group activities
- Trained camp staff to attend to your family’s needs
- Morning sessions for adults and kids separately by age group
- Program that allows for full experience of camp activities, while providing rest and spiritual refreshment
Costs (including tax)
- Program/activity fee per family: $579.82
- Family cabin – sleeps up to seven in beds: $270.30; OR
- Bring your camper – camping site w/ electric & water: $127.20
- Meals: $95.40/person
- Children 5-12: $79.50/person
- Children 4 & under: Free
About your Family Camp Directors
Broom Tree is proud to welcome Sean & Jenn Dalton who bring over 25 years of Christian family camp experience. The Daltons both grew up in the Midwest, and were blessed to spend almost 5 years serving the Diocese of Sioux Falls. Having met in college at a Bible camp, camping ministry has always had a special place in their hearts. They currently live in Colorado with their five children & have been married 27 years. Sean brings a variety of Ministry experiences & they both look forward to sharing with you how God has been working in and through their lives.
Father Scott Traynor is the Vicar for Lay and Clergy Formation for the Diocese of Sioux Falls and the Executive Director of Broom Tree. An experienced retreat master, spiritual director, and conference speaker, Father Scott has a great passion to help people encounter the presence and love of God and experience the power of His blessing in their daily lives.
Register for this Retreat
Registration for this Retreat is Closed and or Full. Please call (605) 263-1040 to be added to a Waiting List.